Thursday 6 January 2011

OK...

OK then, so now that I'm on here I suppose any passers by will be looking for some form of entertainment.

Well I can always forward you to my youtube channel in here. This is where you'll find a few films and music videos that I have made, and you can tell me if you hate them or like them. The amount of films on there is going to grow as by the end of this year, I aim to have taken part in the making of no fewer than 5 films.

Now there's a new years resolution that doesn't mean cutting down on the amount of fun I have! Fuck giving anything up, I'M MAKING FILMS!

Just you wait, I'll be the next Roger Deakins, and if you don't know who he is, have a little education. He's a director of photography and has shot many films including....





No Country for Old Men










Jarhead










The Shawshank Redemption










A Serious Man








So, now that you all know my dreams, feel free to help me achieve them yeah!? If you help me, when I win the best cinematography Oscar, I pledge I will pay £20 to every single person that helped me get there! IT'S OFFICIAL IN WRITING NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment